- Product info
Waxeeze® Depilatory Wax
- Warm Waxeeze® spread easily and comfortably. Its does not pull and drag at skin and hair;
- Perfect for legs, arms, bikini line, underarms and upper line.
- Washes off in water. No more messy pots, knives, floors and stoves
- Organic. Made from natural Australian sugar.™
No more razor cuts, scars or chafing, Waxeeze removes hair by the roots and avoids the problems or coarse, stubbly growth.
Waxeeze gives professional, longer lasting results, allowing you to wax only every few weeks, and regrowth appears silkier and more sparse.
1. Always test wax on wrist first to determine comfortable temperature (never hotter than bath water) and to ensure there is no skin irritation. 2. Determine the direction of the hair growth. 3. Dip blunt knife 3 cm into the jar of wax and apply a thin, transparent film of wax in the direction of the hair growth. The film Waxeeze™ should be thin enough to see hair and freckles through it. 4. Place the cotton strip immediately over waxed area and smooth down firmly. Hold the bottom corner of the cloth away from wax, ready to be pulled. 5. Holds skin taut with one hand and pull strip off with the other hand quickly, close to skin and against the direction of the hair growth. 6. You may re-use the same strip until the coating of wax on the cloth is quick thick, approximately four times if wax is applied thinly. 7. Waxeeze™ is designed especially for skin, so areas can be safely repeated if some hair remains after the first strip is removed. 8. Skin may be slightly pink after treatment but will return to its natural colour within 24 hours. If not, seek medical advice. 9. Wash the strips and knife in warm water and store the jar with the lid on firmly, ready for the next treatment. Legs: This is the correct sitting position of waxing legs. Apply Waxeeze™ thinly in the direction of hair growth. Apply firm pressure to be blunt knife to achieve a thin film of wax. The maximum area you can wax at any one times is the same as the strip. Adhere the strip and quickly and firmly pull back against the direction of hair growth. Bikini Line: When waxing the bikini line, hold taut, as shown, and apply Waxeeze™ thinly in the direction of hair growth (see arrow). Hold the skin taut, adhere strip and pull against hair growth in one quick, sure movement. Stomach: Hair in the stomach must be done in two stages, as its grows from right into the centre and left into the centre. Firstly, hold skin taut and apply Waxeeze™ thinly in the direction of hair growth. Holding skin taut, adhere strip and pull back from centre of stomach to left side in one firm, sure movement. Repeat for right side of stomach. Under Arms: this is the correct position for waxing the armpits. Pull skin on underarms very tightly so area is taut. Very tightly so areas is taut. Underarms hair tends to grow in to different directions. Apply Waxeeze™ upwards for the top area and downwards for the bottom area. Peel strips against the direction of hair growth very quickly and aggressively. Hold skin taut (as shown) elbow up and well back. Apply Waxeeze™ thinly in the direction of the arrow. Keeping the skin taut is critical. Hold skin taut, adhere strip then pull against the direction of the hair growth. The strip must be peeled not lifted. It is essential that the peeling back is very quick, firm and aggressive because hair density in the armpits is far heavier than in nay other area. Top Lip: Lips must be done into two separate stages, right side then left side. Hold skin taut (as shown) and use tip of blunt knife to apply Waxeeze™ thinly over right side, above lip, in the direction of hair growth (see arrow). Remember wax should be at body temperature. Place strip over area to be waxed, keep skin taut and pull firmly and quickly in one sure movement against direction of hair growth. repeat process for left side of lip and directly underneath nose if necessary. Chin: To remove hair from chin, tilt head right back, hold skin taut and apply Waxeeze™ thinly in the direction of hair growth. Apply firm pressure a thin film wax. Place strip over area to be waxed, keeping skin taut and pull back firmly and quickly in one sure movement against the direction of the hair growth. When Warming in Pot on Stove: Stand jar in pan of water level us half way up the sides of the jar. Bring water to the boil and simmer for: 3 minutes when waxing small areas such as lip line and bikini line. (Use the melted wax around the edge of the jar). Ideal temperature is 50°C. 16 minutes when waxing large areas such as the legs, arms and backs. (Melt the entire contents and the jar). Ideal temperature is 50°C.
The stated heating times should be reduced according to the proportion of the wax used (eg, if 50% of the jar has been used up, reduced the microwave by half)
Always check the contents of the jar before use to ensure wax is not too hot to use
Microwave ovens vary in heating rate therefore care should be taken to establish the most appropriate time
Times given are an indication only.
Please read the entire instruction leaflet with easy-to-follow illustrations before you begin.
- Delivery info
Superpharmacy Orders will be packaged in plain, impervious packaging that is unmarked for security and privacy reasons. Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible once payment is received. For Orders containing prescription items please see the prescription processing procedure. Orders for both prescription and non-prescription items will most likely be delivered separately, unless otherwise directed, where we do not hold the prescription paperwork at the time of placing the order.
Australia Wide shipment details
We offer Standard Delivery for $8.95 with appoximately 3-6 business days of transit time after dispatch from our warehouse. *This is based upon your location within Australia.
We also offer an Express Delivery Service for $14.95 with approximately 1-2 business days of transit time after dispatch from our warehouse. *This is based upon your location within Australia.
These estimations of based upon transit time once dispatched from our locations
All Australian orders $50 or more in value (and under 3kgs) will qualify for FREE Standard Delivery
Any orders over 3kgs will have our Online Team be in contact with further information regarding shipping.
All orders of Prescription items will receive FREE Express Delivery regardless of order value.
All orders of compounding items will qualify for FREE Express Delivery
PRESCRIPTION PROCESSING PROCEDURE
Orders for prescription items can only be processed once we physically receive your prescription paperwork. Prescription product orders will be dispensed and dispatched on the business day the prescription or valid repeat authorisation is received at the SUPERPHARMACY registered premises.Please send your prescription paperwork to the appropriate store
NSW, NT and TAS: SUPERPHARMACY PO Box 1877 Hornsby Westfield 1635
QLD: Superpharmacy 187 Days Road, Grange QLD 4051
SA: Superpharmacy 41 Hindley Street, Adelaide SA 5000
VIC: Superpharmacy 92 Lygon Street, East Brunswick VIC 3057
WA: Superpharmacy 259 Walcott Street, North Perth WA 6006
Ensure to allow sufficient time for the delivery of your prescription or repeat authorisation paperwork to us and the subsequent order delivery via our specialised delivery network. We recommend considering a total of up to 7 days for metro areas or 10 days in remote areas. If we do not already hold your prescription paperwork, it will be necessary for you to send the prescription paperwork to us before we can dispatch your order. Please also allow appropriate time for the prescription to reach us and for the order to be sent back so as to avoid running out of your ongoing prescription medicine.
We partner with well-known and trusted delivery services to minimise delivery times. These include:
- Our own personal delivery driver
- Local delivery couriers
The end goal is to get your order to you as fast and as securely as possible.
Details of the delivery process and conditions are included in the Superpharmacy Terms and Conditions found here
Superpharmacy will dispatch most orders within ONE business day on Monday to Friday assuming all items are in stock. All other orders will be dispatched as quickly as possible thereafter. It may be necessary for some orders to be shipped in more than one box from different distribution sites and therefore you may obtain these parcels at different times. We will notify you via email if there is a delay in the delivery of an item in your Order and what action we have taken. Please contact our Customer Service on 13004MEDICINE during business hours if you would like an alternative product or arrangement. Order processing and delivery times may vary in peak times with special arrangements during peak volume times such as Christmas, Mother's Day and Superpharmacy promotions. Contact our Customer Service on 1300 4MEDICINE during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Postage and handling for international orders
We do not currently deliver outside of Australia
- Returns & exchanges
All enquiries regarding online product Returns or Refunds should be made through our Customer Service Team by telephone at 13004MEDICINE (1300 463 342)
The SUPERPHARMACY Returns Policy applies to all purchases of Products using the Site and forms part of the terms and conditions. If you wish to return a Product in accordance with our Returns Policy, then you must:
(a) Check your Goods as soon as they are delivered to you in order to ensure that: (i) they are what you ordered; and (ii) they are not damaged or faulty. The return of a Product must be authorised by the appointed Superpharmacy Customer Service Representative prior to taking any action to return the Product.
Damaged or Defective Goods
We will replace or refund (at our discretion) any items delivered to you that are damaged or defective at no charge.
Should you be eligible for a Product refund, it will be arranged as follows:
- Upon making contact with the Customer Service Team, a Representative will work with you to resolve the issue, detailing the steps involved in the refund and any further information applicable.
- Refunds will be handled by our Customer Service Team on an individual basis.
Should you be eligible for a Product replacement, it will be arranged as follows:
- Upon making contact with the Customer Service Team, a representative will work with you to facilitate the easiest means of getting a replacement product delivered.
- The Representative will dictate any further action required and supply the necessary information.
- Product replacement timeframes will be detailed to you during these steps.
Incorrect Items Ordered
If you have ordered incorrect items, you have 7 days from date of order placement to notifiy our Customer Service Team. They will then facilitate the process of resolution. Please be aware there are certain factors listed below which must be met before a Product Return/Refund request can proceed.
- Customer Service Team must be notified within 7 days.
- Superpharmacy is required to receive the product back in unopened, original packaging that is in good condition (condition of product received decided at discretion of Representative)
Once a product it received back at a Superpharmacy premesis, and all previously listed conditions are met, the Customer Service Representative will be able to proceed with a refund or exchange request.
When you return a Product please ensure it is packed to avoid damage in transit. We highly recommend you photograph the Product inside the packing prior to sending.
Due to NSW Health Regulations, prescription items cannot be returned for refund.
The SUPERPHARMACY Returns Policy applies in addition to any other rights to which you may be entitled under the consumer guarantees provisions of the Australian Consumer Law.