- Product info
Bioceuticals Ultra Clean 85 Liquid 200ml
A natural lemon flavoured concentrated liquid fish oil, with the highest concentration of EPA and DHA on the market, providing flexible dosing for children and adults for the support of body functions where essential fatty acids are necessary.
- Provides the highest concentrated dose of omega-3 essential fatty acids (at 85%) on the Australian market.
- Exceptionally high indicators of freshness, quality and purity: low odour, low peroxide, low p-anisidine and low total oxidation (TOTOX) values.
- Wild caught and sustainably sourced Alaska pollock from Alaskan waters.
- First fish oil on the market to qualify for the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) logo.
- May temporarily relieve joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis.
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within normal range in healthy individuals.
- May help to support normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Reduces pro-inflammatory cell markers.
- Provides nutritional support for the cardiovascular system, and helps to maintain flexibility and integrity of blood vessels.
- Supports the maintenance of healthy mood.
- May help maintain normal brain and cognitive function in healthy adults, and a higher intake may help maintain mental and cognitive function as you age.
- Supports healthy growth and development in children, including the retina and brain.
- Supports memory and cognitive function in healthy children.
- Pregnant and lactating women have an increased requirement for omega-3 fatty acids.
Directions for Use
Children: Take 2.5mL daily in juice or food for memory support, cognitive function and healthy development and growth, including retina and brain.
Adults: Take 2.5mL per day in juice or food for healthy cognition and mood, and nutritional support for the cardiovascular system.
Adults: Take 5mL per day in juice or food for temporary relief of joint inflammation and swelling, maintenance of healthy triglyceride levels and support for normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
Take as above or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) contains:
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish 4.5g Total omega-3 marine fatty acids* 3.8gequiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 2.5gequiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 0.94g
In a base of mixed tocopherols and lemon oil. *Total omega-3 fatty acids include all omega-3 such as eicosatetraenoic acid, heneicosapentaenoic acid and their various mono-, di- and triglyceride forms.
Contraindications & Cautions
Always read the label & use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
While all efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings are accurate, up to date and complete for products on the Superpharmacy website, suppliers may change formulations on short notice. Please check ingredient listings on the actual product before use.
www.superpharmacy.com.au Australia's best source for practitioner vitamins online.
- Delivery info
Superpharmacy Orders will be packaged in plain, impervious packaging that is unmarked for security and privacy reasons. Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible once payment is received. For Orders containing prescription items please see the prescription processing procedure. Orders for both prescription and non-prescription items will most likely be delivered separately, unless otherwise directed, where we do not hold the prescription paperwork at the time of placing the order.
Australia Wide shipment details
On all Australian orders less than $75 in value (and under 3kgs) we have a flat rate shipping fee of $8.95.
All Australian orders $75 or more in value (and under 3kgs) will qualify for FREE DELIVERY.
Any orders over 3kgs will have our Online Team be in contact with further information regarding shipping.
All orders of Prescription items will receive FREE DELIVERY regardless of order value.
All orders of compounding items will qualify for FREE DELIVERY.
PRESCRIPTION PROCESSING PROCEDURE
Orders for prescription items can only be processed once we physically receive your prescription paperwork. Prescription product orders will be dispensed and dispatched on the business day the prescription or valid repeat authorisation is received at the SUPERPHARMACY registered premises.Please send your prescription paperwork to the appropriate store
NSW, NT and TAS: SUPERPHARMACY PO Box 1877 Hornsby Westfield 1635
QLD: Superpharmacy 187 Days Road, Grange QLD 4051
SA: Superpharmacy 41 Hindley Street, Adelaide SA 5000
VIC: Superpharmacy 92 Lygon Street, East Brunswick NSW 3057
WA: Superpharmacy 259 Walcott Street, North Perth WA 6006
Ensure to allow sufficient time for the delivery of your prescription or repeat authorisation paperwork to us and the subsequent order delivery via our specialised delivery network. We recommend considering a total of up to 7 days for metro areas or 10 days in remote areas. If we do not already hold your prescription paperwork, it will be necessary for you to send the prescription paperwork to us before we can dispatch your order. Please also allow appropriate time for the prescription to reach us and for the order to be sent back so as to avoid running out of your ongoing prescription medicine.
We partner with well-known and trusted delivery services to minimise delivery times. These include:
- Our own personal delivery driver
- Local delivery couriers
The end goal is to get your order to you as fast and as securely as possible.
Details of the delivery process and conditions are included in the Superpharmacy Terms and Conditions found here
Superpharmacy will dispatch most orders within ONE business day on Monday to Friday assuming all items are in stock. All other orders will be dispatched as quickly as possible thereafter. It may be necessary for some orders to be shipped in more than one box from different distribution sites and therefore you may obtain these parcels at different times. We will notify you via email if there is a delay in the delivery of an item in your Order and what action we have taken. Please contact our Customer Service on 13004MEDICINE during business hours if you would like an alternative product or arrangement. Order processing and delivery times may vary in peak times with special arrangements during peak volume times such as Christmas, Mother's Day and Superpharmacy promotions. Contact our Customer Service on 1300 4MEDICINE during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Postage and handling for international orders
We do not currently deliver outside of Australia
- Returns & exchanges
All enquiries regarding online product Returns or Refunds should be made through our Customer Service Team by telephone at 13004MEDICINE (1300 463 342)
The SUPERPHARMACY Returns Policy applies to all purchases of Products using the Site and forms part of the terms and conditions. If you wish to return a Product in accordance with our Returns Policy, then you must:
(a) Check your Goods as soon as they are delivered to you in order to ensure that: (i) they are what you ordered; and (ii) they are not damaged or faulty. The return of a Product must be authorised by the appointed Superpharmacy Customer Service Representative prior to taking any action to return the Product.
Damaged or Defective Goods
We will replace or refund (at our discretion) any items delivered to you that are damaged or defective at no charge.
Should you be eligible for a Product refund, it will be arranged as follows:
- Upon making contact with the Customer Service Team, a Representative will work with you to resolve the issue, detailing the steps involved in the refund and any further information applicable.
- Refunds will be handled by our Customer Service Team on an individual basis.
Should you be eligible for a Product replacement, it will be arranged as follows:
- Upon making contact with the Customer Service Team, a representative will work with you to facilitate the easiest means of getting a replacement product delivered.
- The Representative will dictate any further action required and supply the necessary information.
- Product replacement timeframes will be detailed to you during these steps.
Incorrect Items Ordered
If you have ordered incorrect items, you have 7 days from date of order placement to notifiy our Customer Service Team. They will then facilitate the process of resolution. Please be aware there are certain factors listed below which must be met before a Product Return/Refund request can proceed.
- Customer Service Team must be notified within 7 days.
- Superpharmacy is required to receive the product back in unopened, original packaging that is in good condition (condition of product received decided at discretion of Representative)
Once a product it received back at a Superpharmacy premesis, and all previously listed conditions are met, the Customer Service Representative will be able to proceed with a refund or exchange request.
When you return a Product please ensure it is packed to avoid damage in transit. We highly recommend you photograph the Product inside the packing prior to sending.
Due to NSW Health Regulations, prescription items cannot be returned for refund.
The SUPERPHARMACY Returns Policy applies in addition to any other rights to which you may be entitled under the consumer guarantees provisions of the Australian Consumer Law.