- Product info
Bioceuticals NuroSAMe Plus 60 Tablets
NuroSAMe Plus contains 200mg of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and vitamin cofactors to assist in the maintenance of healthy mood. SAMe, folinic acid (bioactivated vitamin B9) and vitamin B12 play a role in the synthesis of important neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin. Vitamin B12 and folinic acid are also important cofactors for the synthesis of SAMe within the body.
- Helps maintain healthy mood by increasing dopamine and serotonin levels.
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed fibromyalgia, providing symptomatic relief from pain, fatigue and mood swings at 600-800mg of SAMe a day.
- Contains the active form of folic acid - folinic acid.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid may assist in the maintenance of normal healthy memory function.
- Supports healthy liver function.
- Supports normal healthy homocysteine levels.
- Provides antioxidant support by contributing to glutathione production.
- May reduce inflammation and improve joint mobility associated with mild arthritis.
- Helps maintain normal blood and form red blood cells.
- B12 and folic acid are involved in the production of SAMe in the body.
- May help to maintain the health of vegetarians who are at risk of developing vitamin B12 insufficiency.
- Enteric-coated tablets, suitable for vegans.
Directions for Use
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each enteric-coated tablet contains:
Ademetionine disulfate tosylate 412.37mgequiv. ademetionine (SAMe) 200mgequiv. (S)-S-adenosylmethionine 147.0mg Calcium folinate 173.6mcgequiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9) 125mcg Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50mcg
Contraindications & Cautions
Always read the label & use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Individuals who are using prescription antidepressants or suffer from bipolar depression should not use this product unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
While all efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings are accurate, up to date and complete for products on the Superpharmacy website, suppliers may change formulations on short notice. Please check ingredient listings on the actual product before use.
www.superpharmacy.com.au Australia's best source for practitioner vitamins online.
- Delivery info
SUPERPHARMACY Orders will be packaged in plain, impervious packaging that is unmarked for security and privacy reasons. Orders will be dispatched as soon as possible once payment is received. For Orders containing prescription items please see the prescription processing procedure. Orders for both prescription and non-prescription items will most likely be delivered separately, unless otherwise directed, where we do not hold the prescription paperwork at the time of placing the order.
Australia Wide shipment details
On all Australian orders less than $75 in value (and under 3kgs) we have a flat rate shipping fee of $8.95.
All Australian orders $75 or more in value (and under 3kgs) will qualify for FREE DELIVERY.
Any orders over 3kgs will have our Online Team be in contact with further information regarding shipping.
All orders of Prescription items will receive FREE DELIVERY regardless of order value.
All orders of compounding items will qualify for FREE DELIVERY.
PRESCRIPTION PROCESSING PROCEDURE
Orders for prescription items can only be processed once we physically receive your prescription paperwork. Prescription product orders will be dispensed and dispatched on the business day the prescription or valid repeat authorisation is received at the SUPERPHARMACY registered premises.Please send your prescription paperwork to the appropriate store
NSW, NT and TAS: SUPERPHARMACY PO Box 1877 Hornsby Westfield 1635
QLD: Superpharmacy 187 Days Road Grange Qld 4051
SA: Superpharmacy 41 Hindley Street, Adelaide SA 5000
VIC: Superpharmacy 92 Lygon Street, East Brunswick NSW 3057
WA: Superpharmacy 259 Walcott Street, North Perth WA 6006
Ensure to allow sufficient time for the delivery of your prescription or repeat authorisation paperwork to us and the subsequent order delivery via our specialised delivery network. We recommend considering a total of up to 7 days for metro areas or 10 days in remote areas. If we do not already hold your prescription paperwork, it will be necessary for you to send the prescription paperwork to us before we can dispatch your order. Please also allow appropriate time for the prescription to reach us and for the order to be sent back so as to avoid running out of your ongoing prescription medicine.
We partner with well-known and trusted delivery services to minimise delivery times. These include:
- Our own personal delivery driver
- Local delivery couriers
The end goal is to get your order to you as fast and as securely as possible.
Details of the delivery process and conditions are included in the SUPERPHARMACY Terms and Conditions found on the Site.
SUPERPHARMACY will dispatch most orders within ONE business day on Monday to Friday assuming all items are in stock. All other orders will be dispatched as quickly as possible thereafter. It may be necessary for some orders to be shipped in more than one box from different distribution sites and therefore you may obtain these parcels at different times. We will notify you via email if there is a delay in the delivery of an item in your Order and what action we have taken. Please contact our Customer Service on 13004MEDICINE if you would like an alternative product or an alternative arrangement. Order processing and delivery times may vary in peak times with special arrangements during peak volume times such as Christmas, Mother's Day and SUPERPHARMACY promotions. Contact our Customer Service on 1300 4MEDICINE or more information.
Postage and handling for international orders
We do not currently deliver outside of Australia
- Returns & exchanges
The SUPERPHARMACY Returns Policy applies to all purchases of Products using the Site and forms part of the terms and conditions. If you wish to return a Product in accordance with our Returns Policy, then you must:
(a) Check your Goods as soon as they are delivered to you in order to ensure that: (i) they are what you ordered; and (ii) they are not damaged or faulty. If this is not the case you should contact Customer Service by telephone 13004MEDICINE to make arrangements to return that Product. The return of a Product must be authorised by the appointed SUPERPHARMACY
Customer Service officer prior to taking any action to return the Product. We will provide a
Return Authorisation Number which must be quoted when authorised to return a Product.
Damaged or Defective Goods
We will replace or refund (at our discretion) any items delivered to you that are damaged or defective at no charge.
A Product refund will be arranged as follows:
(1) You may return the Product to us at the time we deliver your next Order. Upon confirmation from the driver that the goods have been received in the condition supplied, we will refund your card of purchase with the funds being available within 3-5 business days.
(2) You may return the Product to a “Click & Collect” location as arranged with you, by our Customer Service Officer, for return back to SUPERPHARMACY, or
(3) By using a Free Post Postal Address provided by the Customer Service officer where there is no nearby “Click & Collect” location. The Product returned must include details of the Order and the Return Authorisation Number. Upon receipt of the returned Product we will refund your card of purchase with the funds being available within 3-5 business days.
A Product replacement will be arranged as follows:
(1) We may replace the Product at the time we are able to facilitate the next delivery. Upon confirmation from the driver that the goods have been received in the condition supplied, we will replace the Product.
(2) You may return the Product to a “Click & Collect” location as arranged with you by our Customer Service Officer for replacement by SUPERPHARMACY.
Incorrect Items Ordered
We will issue a full refund for items you ordered incorrectly if you notify us within 7 days of placing the order on the Site, this Product return refund is conditional on all item(s) being returned to SUPERPHARMACY unopened and in the original packaging. Postage costs will not be refunded. Please send the Product by registered mail as no item will be refunded until received by us. If we have sent you the incorrect product from what you ordered please contact our Customer Service on 13004MEDICINE.
When you return a Product please ensure it is packed to avoid damage in transit. We highly recommend you photograph the Product inside the packing prior to sending.
Due to NSW Health Regulations, prescription items cannot be returned for refund.
The SUPERPHARMACY Returns Policy applies in addition to any other rights to which you may be entitled under the consumer guarantees provisions of the Australian Consumer Law.