Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions
By Registering as a Member or by or claiming any Member Benefit, you agree to be bound by, and your participation in The Superpharmacy Loyalty Rewards Program will be governed by, these Terms and Conditions.
- To become a Member, you must be an individual, have a current Australian residential address and complete the online joining process on our Website at www.superpharmacy.com.au
- If you do not wish to Register to become a Member you will not be able to take advantage of any accrued Member Benefits.
- There is no joining fee or any ongoing annual fee to become or remain a Member.
- We may refuse or cancel an application for Membership for any reason.
- There is a limit of one membership per person.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- It is your responsibility to keep your personal details updated by logging onto your online Account or calling the Customer Service Centre. If you do not keep your personal details up to date, we may not be able to offer, or provide you, with Member Benefits.
2) Joining the program
You can join the program at the Checkout by pressing the Join the program Now button
3) Earning Member Benefits
You can earn www.superpharmacy.com.au Points as follows:
- You will earn a minimum of 1 (one) Point for every whole dollar you spend at www.superpharmacy.com.au and excludes money spent on excluded Purchases;
- Promotional Bonus points - you will earn the advertised number of Bonus Points when you buy a Participating Product in a Promotional Bonus Points offer;
- From time to time we may provide exclusive personalised offers to earn Points based on your individual profile. These offers will only be available to you online.
- Membership Status Tiers - from time to time you may qualify for a higher status tier allowing you to earn points on your purchases at multiples greater than 1 point for every whole dollar spent. The multiplier offers are determined by Superpharmacy at their sole discretion and are assigned based upon on your deemed membership status. Multiplier points are ONLY calculated upon the dollar spend and do not apply to the Promotional Bonus Points offers as described in points b and c above.
- 200 (two hundred) www.superpharmacy.com.au loyalty Points is equal to 1 (one) Superpharmacy Online Dollar.
- Superpharmacy loyalty dollars redeemed as a discount on a transaction do not earn points.
- There is no maximum points value for your online account
- www.superpharmacy.com.au may at their sole discretion and at any time change, add to, or make deletions to the list of qualifying or participating www.superpharmacy.com.au products that attract bonus points
- www.superpharmacy.com.au may at their sole discretion and at any time change, add to, or make deletions to the multiplier offers for Membership Status Tiers.
- Customers who do not join the www.superpharmacy.com.au Loyalty Program will continue to accrue points, these points will not be redeemable until such a time as the Customer joins the www.superpharmacy.com.au Loyalty program
4) Redeeming Member Benefits
- Only customers with an activated membership of the www.superpharmacy.com.au Loyalty Program can redeem points for www.superpharmacy.com.au Loyalty Dollars
- The points redemption value for www.superpharmacy.com.au online Loyalty Dollars for money off your shop is calculated ongoing and is available for redemption at your next purchase
- www.superpharmacy.com.au Online Dollars can be redeemed in multiples of $1 for ONLINE purchases only and cannot be redeemed for PBS subsidised medications
- 200 (two hundred) www.superpharmacy.com.au points equals one www.superpharmacy.com.au Online Dollar which equals AUD $1 discount off Non PBS subsidised medications.
- You can choose to redeem the value of www.superpharmacy.com.au Loyalty Dollars at your next Online Shop. www.superpharmacy.com.au Loyalty Dollars balance (or such other portion as notified by www.superpharmacy.com.au from time to time) is available for redemption as money off your shop when so elected for redemption in the checkout cart.
- If you do not use the www.superpharmacy.com.au Loyalty Dollars in your next or subsequent shops, the remaining www.superpharmacy.com.au Loyalty Dollars balance is retained and continues to accrue for future use.
5) Other Member Benefits
You may qualify for other promotions, special benefits and exclusive benefit offers that arise from membership of the www.superpharmacy.com.au Loyalty program. Other Members Benefits include:
- Member-only discounts, newsletters and automatic entry into prize draw competitions which may be run from time to time; and
- Discounts, exclusive offers and personalised offers from www.superpharmacy.com.au and selected Program Affiliates.
- From time to time, Member Benefits may include The Superpharmacy Loyalty Rewards Program providing you with exclusive personalised offers based on your individual profile. These Member Benefits will only be available to you online.
- We may specify exclusions and conditions (including qualifying spend and offer duration) for Member Benefits and we may change these from time to time.
6) General terms and conditions
- Member Benefits are personal to you and are not transferable, unless we notify you otherwise.
- Member Benefits may not be accrued or used for any Business Transaction or other commercial or not-for-profit association purposes.
- We do not exchange or refund Member Benefits for anything else, including for cash or gift cards.
- We may reverse (debit) or cause to be reversed, any Member Benefits which have been allocated (credited) to you where you have returned the goods or you have been refunded for the goods or services in respect of which those Member Benefits were earned, or if there are other grounds which we consider reasonably justify a reversal, including, without limitation, Member Benefits credited erroneously or fraudulently or earned through fraudulent means. www.superpharmacy.com.au reserves the right to determine whether the Member Benefits are valid and can be redeemed.
7) Tracking your Points balance
- To track your Points balance, you can check your Account on the Website, or by calling the Customer Service Centre.
- It may take up to 48 hours for any The Superpharmacy Loyalty Points to be shown in your Online Account.
8) Opting out of The Superpharmacy Loyalty Rewards Program
You may opt out of the Loyalty rewards Program at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Privacy & Communications
- Privacy - We collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with The
Superpharmacy website Terms and Conditions, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions. www.superpharmacy.com.au may amend the website Terms and conditions from time to time accordingly the changes will flow to these Terms and Conditions. By Registering as a Member or by utilising any Membership Facilities such as claiming any Member Benefit, you acknowledge that you understand and agree that we will collect, use, store your personal information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the website www.superpharmacy.com.au.
10) Changes to Terms and Conditions and Termination
- www.superpharmacy.com.au reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions or The Superpharmacy Loyalty Rewards Program at any time.
- www.superpharmacy.com.au will give advance notice of any such circumstance on our Website or you can obtain such details by calling the Customer Service Centre, allowing you to cancel your Membership within the period of that advance notice.
- Where we change the Terms and Conditions, a copy of the revised Terms and Conditions will be available on the Website or can be obtained by calling the Customer Service Centre.
11) Complaints and Queries
If you have any queries or complaints regarding The Superpharmacy Loyalty Rewards Program, you should contact us. You can do this by contacting the Customer Service Centre on 1300 463 342 or via email to email@example.com
In these Terms and Conditions, the following terms have the following meaning:
Account means your personal online Superpharmacy account to which you log in through the Website or any other means which is authorised by us, including, without limitation, by logging into any smartphone applications or digital wallets.
Business Days means a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or official public holiday in New South Wales.
Business Transaction means the purchase of goods online.
Customer Service Centre means the Customer Service Centre operated by or on behalf of www.superpharmacy.com.au for the purposes of providing website customer service including customer service for the delivery of The Superpharmacy Loyalty Rewards Program and contactable on 1300 463 342 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Excluded Purchases means items or services sold online at www.superpharmacy.com.au that may be prohibited by applicable State or Federal law form accruing a points benefit.
Member means a person who has Registered their membership using the process or by accepting an applicable offer they are deemed to have joined The Superpharmacy Loyalty Rewards Program
Member Benefits are benefits which we specify from time to time in connection with The Superpharmacy Loyalty Rewards Program including, without limitation, Points, www.superpharmacy.com.au Loyalty Dollars, the other Member Benefits specified in clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions and any other benefits we may make available to Members from time to time.
Membership Facility means any means by which you access The Superpharmacy Loyalty Rewards Program (including any Member Benefits) including, but not limited to, online at www.superpharmacy.com.au, the website or any other smartphone application or digital wallet authorised by us.
Online means www.superpharmacy.com.au
Participating Products means such products as advertised from time to time for which you can earn Points (as advertised in respect of the products) when you purchase those products.
Promotional Bonus Points offer means products that are advertised from time to time that accrue additional points when purchased.
Registered means that you have registered your interest in The Superpharmacy Loyalty Rewards Program membership process on the Website or by calling the Customer Service Centre.
Terms and Conditions means this document, and any other documents referred to in it.
www.superpharmacy.com.au means W Turner trading as Superpharmacy ABN 40330425745
Loyalty Dollars balance means the deemed current value held in your Account following your purchases online otherwise accumulated by you under these Terms and Conditions, which may be accrued and redeemed as described in clause 3 and 4.
The Superpharmacy Loyalty Rewards Program means the customer loyalty program we designate as such from time to time.
In these Terms and Conditions, reference to: "we", "our" and "us" are references to www.superpharmacy.com.au and references to "you" and "your" are references to the individual who Registered as a member of The Superpharmacy Loyalty Rewards Program, or whose membership is deemed to have accrued through the use of any Membership Facilities such as a registered user of the online website who has sought to earn, access or accrue a Membership benefit.