WHAT IS THE SUPERPHARMACY PRESCRIPTION PROCESSING PROCEDURE
Orders for prescription items can only be processed once we physically receive your prescription paperwork. Prescription product orders will be dispensed and dispatched on the business day the prescription or valid repeat authorisation is received at the SUPERPHARMACY registered premises. Please send your prescription paperwork to SUPERPHARMACY PO Box 1877 Hornsby Westfield 1635 for processing. Ensure to allow sufficient time for the delivery of your prescription or repeat authorisation paperwork to us and the subsequent order delivery via our specialised delivery network. We recommend considering a total of up to 7 days for metro areas or 10 days in remote areas. If we do not already hold your prescription paperwork, it will be necessary for you to send the prescription paperwork to us before we can dispatch your order. Please also allow appropriate time for the prescription to reach us and for the order to be sent back so as to avoid running out of your ongoing prescription medicine.
SUPERPHARMACY “Click & Collect” prescription express process.
Orders for prescription items can be completed in an express manner by using the SUPERPHARMACY “Click & Collect” network. This express process facilitates delivery of prescription paperwork to a selected SUPERPHARMACY location for express delivery to the SUPERPHARMACY premises, and subsequent prescription processing by SUPERPHARMACY. The prescription Order can either be delivered to your specified delivery address or collected from the “Click & Collect” location as directed by you in the Site order process.
Prescription Order processing and delivery times may vary in peak times with special arrangements likely for Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and Super SUPERPHARMACY promotions. Contact our Customer Service on 13004MEDICINE or more information.
HOW DO I SEND A COPY OF MY RESTRICTED OR AUTHORITY SCRIPT IF I DON'T HAVE A SCANNER.
If your mobile plan supports MMS you can text us a photo of your script for verification to our email address. To send a text to an email address, take a photo of the script, view the photo on your phone and you can choose to send the photo as a message. Enter email@example.com into the box where you would normally put a phone number and send.
If your mobile plan does not support MMS you can fax a copy of your script to (02) 9987 2289
WHAT IS THE SUPERPHARMACY RETURNS POLICY
The SUPERPHARMACY Returns Policy applies to all purchases of Products using the Site and forms part of the terms and conditions. If you wish to return a Product in accordance with our Returns Policy, then you must:
(a) Check your Goods as soon as they are delivered to you in order to ensure that: (i) they are what you ordered; and (ii) they are not damaged or faulty. If this is not the case you should contact Customer Service by telephone 13004MEDICINE to make arrangements to return that Product. The return of a Product must be authorised by the appointed SUPERPHARMACY
Customer Service officer prior to taking any action to return the Product. We will provide a
Return Authorisation Number which must be quoted when authorised to return a Product.
Damaged or Defective Goods
We will replace or refund (at our discretion) any items delivered to you that are damaged or defective at no charge.
A Product refund will be arranged as follows:
(1) You may return the Product to us at the time we deliver your next Order. Upon confirmation from the driver that the goods have been received in the condition supplied, we will refund your card of purchase with the funds being available within 3-5 business days.
(2) You may return the Product to a “Click & Collect” location as arranged with you, by our Customer Service Officer, for return back to SUPERPHARMACY, or
(3) By using a Free Post Postal Address provided by the Customer Service officer where there is no nearby “Click & Collect” location. The Product returned must include details of the Order and the Return Authorisation Number. Upon receipt of the returned Product we will refund your card of purchase with the funds being available within 3-5 business days.
A Product replacement will be arranged as follows:
(1) We may replace the Product at the time we are able to facilitate the next delivery. Upon confirmation from the driver that the goods have been received in the condition supplied, we will replace the Product.
(2) You may return the Product to a “Click & Collect” location as arranged with you by our Customer Service Officer for replacement by SUPERPHARMACY.
Incorrect Items Ordered
We will issue a full refund for items you ordered incorrectly if you notify us within 7 days of placing the order on the Site, this Product return refund is conditional on all item(s) being returned to SUPERPHARMACY unopened and in the original packaging. Postage costs will not be refunded. Please send the Product by registered mail as no item will be refunded until received by us. If we have sent you the incorrect product from what you ordered please contact our Customer Service on 13004MEDICINE.
When you return a Product please ensure it is packed to avoid damage in transit. We highly recommend you photograph the Product inside the packing prior to sending.
Due to NSW Health Regulations, prescription items cannot be returned for refund.
The SUPERPHARMACY Returns Policy applies in addition to any other rights to which you may be entitled under the consumer guarantees provisions of the Australian Consumer Law.